am visiting the place i was dreaming since I was high School. I am
very much happy to see the place personally thus I made a pose to tell
myself that my dream come true.
It so happened that my colleague after the meeting invited me to be with them in this place and I am very glad that they realize that the view in here is very beautiful. But still I wanted to visit the craters of Taal Lake. I am hoping that someday I can also visit. Anyway I have patience in waiting for right time.
For those who wait, rest assure that it will granted.
So i just turned 29 last week and I'd been far too crazy about my even with the reality that it's too soon to even think about. But I think I know just one way to prepare for it. 13 Before 30. Which is inspired by 13 Going On 30 but the other way around. Self, if you can dare your current self to do everything else before you turn the big three oh, what are they going to be? I've got "Maximize my passport" at the moment. That's 1 down the list. This is happening. Maybe not but worth a try. you meet up with your oldest friends in the planet over coffee and then some because that's what the holidays are all about. People always leave, that's what Peyton said. But the real ones who don't are the ones you keep close and the ones you will miss an episode of Forevermore for. This season is the time for reunions, get together of your friends or loved ones.
Love our meet-up yesterday! flashing back the memories we had together. How time flies.
It so happened that my colleague after the meeting invited me to be with them in this place and I am very glad that they realize that the view in here is very beautiful. But still I wanted to visit the craters of Taal Lake. I am hoping that someday I can also visit. Anyway I have patience in waiting for right time.
For those who wait, rest assure that it will granted.
So i just turned 29 last week and I'd been far too crazy about my even with the reality that it's too soon to even think about. But I think I know just one way to prepare for it. 13 Before 30. Which is inspired by 13 Going On 30 but the other way around. Self, if you can dare your current self to do everything else before you turn the big three oh, what are they going to be? I've got "Maximize my passport" at the moment. That's 1 down the list. This is happening. Maybe not but worth a try. you meet up with your oldest friends in the planet over coffee and then some because that's what the holidays are all about. People always leave, that's what Peyton said. But the real ones who don't are the ones you keep close and the ones you will miss an episode of Forevermore for. This season is the time for reunions, get together of your friends or loved ones.
Love our meet-up yesterday! flashing back the memories we had together. How time flies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment