Good morning everybody. It is creeping up to 12.48 am here in the UK and it is bright and light outside, or it looks it through the open curtains. I think it is supposed to rain today again though.
Off to work soon once I have dropped my son off to school but then at 3pm my working week is once again over. Unfortunately I had to work Bank Holiday Monday too though so not a shorter week for me.
My boyfriend isn't at work today as he has to go with his dad to his hospital appointment. I think they are hoping to do the scan to see how far the cancer has spread but I am not sure. He is having a lot of appointments at the moment for different things.
He is supposed to be coming here later on though but I suppose things might change if his dad gets really bad news. Fingers crossed it isn't.
My School is closed for a month. I did what I could do for my dad, wife and son and for the my neighbors in the area where I live in the Kathmandu valley.
Now I need to focus to the village where my dad and late mom were born and lived the other simple folks.
I can hear that the relief materials have not reached yet. Not even a single tent has reached there.
My grandma broke a hip again today. She slipped in her kitchen at 3 am after eating a snack. She woke up hungry. Her boyfriend had to call 911 and she had surgery today. I hope to go visit her on Saturday. She lives an hour and a half away, but I have to work and do not have off until Saturday. She is like 78 years old I think. I cannot remember the exact year she was born. She has been in pain over different things the last few years. I pray that she can be at piece no matter what happens.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day x
Off to work soon once I have dropped my son off to school but then at 3pm my working week is once again over. Unfortunately I had to work Bank Holiday Monday too though so not a shorter week for me.
My boyfriend isn't at work today as he has to go with his dad to his hospital appointment. I think they are hoping to do the scan to see how far the cancer has spread but I am not sure. He is having a lot of appointments at the moment for different things.
He is supposed to be coming here later on though but I suppose things might change if his dad gets really bad news. Fingers crossed it isn't.
My School is closed for a month. I did what I could do for my dad, wife and son and for the my neighbors in the area where I live in the Kathmandu valley.
Now I need to focus to the village where my dad and late mom were born and lived the other simple folks.
I can hear that the relief materials have not reached yet. Not even a single tent has reached there.
My grandma broke a hip again today. She slipped in her kitchen at 3 am after eating a snack. She woke up hungry. Her boyfriend had to call 911 and she had surgery today. I hope to go visit her on Saturday. She lives an hour and a half away, but I have to work and do not have off until Saturday. She is like 78 years old I think. I cannot remember the exact year she was born. She has been in pain over different things the last few years. I pray that she can be at piece no matter what happens.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day x
0 comments:
Post a Comment